In this new Spreaker Live Show episode 52, we deep dive into the great features of the FREE “Spreaker Studio for Mobile iOS/Android apps” and guest interview with Podfly’s and The Podcast Producer series host Corey Coates.
Click read more to see the specific topics discussed in this 33 minute interview.
Host: Rob Greenlee, Head of Content, Spreaker @robgreenlee – rob(at)spreaker(dotcom)
This week we take a deep dive into the great features of the FREE “Spreaker Studio for Mobile iOS/Android apps” and guest interview with Podfly’s and The Podcast Producer series host Corey Coates.
Show Guest Topics:
Detailed Show Notes:– Spreaker Studio for iOS and Android focus
– Why should a podcaster use it? Free, Free to Rec (128K), Easy, Supports Mobile Recording
– Plus: Live Episode Streams with FREE or “Pro Station” Plans
– Auto-Ducking or Turn Mic Off – Then “Push To Talk”
– Access to your Spreaker Account – Metrics, Likes, Sources, Demo, Geolocation
– Supports 1 Microphone – Phone Mic or Higher Quality Lightening Port, Adapter to USB to USB hubs for iPhone, iPads. Android mini-USB adapter
– Playlists, Tracks, Effects all customizable with your pre-recorded audio
– Integrated Interactive Chat Window to view and enter
– Replace audio – Spreaker – Does not Update iHeartRadio
– Record and Export to Spreaker via public or private upload to get for editing, then republishing
– Shure MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone – $149 (small iOS microphone)
– Apple compatible with all iOS devices equipped with Lightning connector
– Matched cardioid and bi-directional
– Automatically adjusts EQ, compression and limiting for optimal results
– Innovative hinge/rotation design supports multiple recording angles
– iRig MIC Cast – Ultra-compact microphone for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android – $39.99
Corey Coates joins me to explore the amazing “The Podcast Producers Series” that has wrapped a 10-part season 1 focused on the art and business of podcasting. This series speaks with some of the leaders in the podcasting space today to tell a detailed story about the unique area called “Podcasts”. The series is hosted by Jessica Rhodes and Corey Coates. Corey Coates has been podcasting since 2006. He is an audio engineer who has worked on countless podcast projects with his production company, Podfly Productions. He is the former host of This Week in Costa Rica, Five Gallon Podcast, and was the program director for the Overseas Radio Network. Corey now focuses his attention fully on producing content for clients worldwide.
Topics Discussed in the 10-part series:
– What are “The Podcast Producers” series topics?
– Is There Anybody Out There?
– Podcasting for a Hobby or Business?
– The Podcasting Community
– The Psychology of Podcasting
– The Stats Conversation
– Is Podcasting Another Form of Isolation?
– Do It Yourself or Outsource?
– The Network Effect
– Monetize a Podcast with Advertising
– Will Podcasts Kill the Radio Star?
Questions Discussed in the Interview:
– What was it trying to accomplish or need you saw?
– You spoke with some very smart people in the space!
– What surprised you about the process of making the series? Learned from it?
– Can you give us some teases around the topics of Season 2?
To listen visit: http://ThePodcastProducers.com
– Alex’s Spreaker Studio Review Show – https://www.spreaker.com/show/new-spreaker-studio-prototype-windows
– Spreaker Studio for iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spreaker-studio/id585625596?mt=8
– Spreaker Studio for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spreaker.android.studio&hl=en
– Spreaker Studio for Desktop – Win/MAC – https://www.spreaker.com/desktop-studio/download
– Audio-Technica ATR-2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone – http://amzn.to/1iwSB8E
– #iLovePodcasting T-Shirt – https://twitter.com/robgreenlee/status/706320283599183872
– Free “Levelator” for Win/MAC – http://www.conversationsnetwork.org/levelator
– Sony SoundForge Audio Studio 10 – http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/audiostudio
Send Questions and Comments to:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/spreaker using #SpreakerLive
Tech Support: support at spreaker.com