What’s the first and most recurring struggle for independent podcasters? Finding great, royalty-free music, sound effects, and jingles at a good price.
Background music and sound effects are key to polishing up any show and provide each episode dimension and structure, adding emphasis to important moments in your story or interview. And, of course, you’re not looking for just any license-free music, but an endless resource of it that you’ll actually want to use.
Why you need a royalty-free library for your podcast:
- To break up your episodes or interviews and give them some sonic dynamism.
- To give your particularly “talky” episodes a tone via background music.
- To find great songs or sound effects to use in your jingle
Starting today, you can explore our new Music Library powered by Epidemic Sound and get your podcast sounding just right! Epidemic Sound produces and distributes royalty-free music in a user-friendly way, offering access to more than 30,000 songs and sound effects and to use freely throughout your recordings.
How to get 30,000 royalty-free songs and sound effects through Spreaker:
- Access Epidemic Sound here and browse through their library;
- Activate a subscription at only $75
- Download and use your tracks throughout your recordings
So, if you’re a podcaster and haven’t found the right jingle yet, or if you’re looking for royalty-free music that you’ll actually want to listen to, definitely consider browsing Epidemic Sound’s library. At $75 a year, you get access to an infinite resource to enhance your production and really impress your listeners.
Like how that sounds? We thought so! tell us all about how you plan to use music and effects in the comments below!