Here is another episode of the Spreaker Live Show ,#42. Our Head of Content Rob Greenlee’s guest on January 20th, was Geoffrey Colon, Group Product Marketing Manager and Social Data Subject Matter Expert at Microsoft and podcast host of Disruptive FM on Spreaker.
In his Microsoft role, Geoffrey leads a scrum team of hybrid creative and analytical marketers who create, execute and measure digitally-driven communications to help drive education and adoption of Microsoft Search Advertising products. Geoffrey was VP of Digital Strategy at Ogilvy & Mather in New York City.
Geoffrey is host of the weekly marketing podcast for eccentric minds called Disruptive FM on Spreaker, producer and host of the video series “#AdHacks” and The Disruptive Marketer, is a LinkedIn influencer, and blogs regularly on Medium, DisruptiveMarketer.net and the Microsoft Search Advertising blog.
Colon’s first book Disruptive Marketing: What Growth Hackers, Data Punks, And Other Hybrid Thinkers Can Teach Us About Navigating The New Normal is due to be released on August 15, 2016 on AMACOM Books
Show Discussion Topics:
- Geoffrey describes his role at Microsoft as a Group Product Marketing Manager of Emerging and Social Media
- The future of our social interaction with technology that will empower people to connect in the real world
- Discusses how Microsoft intersected with podcasting and his interest in the on-demand audio medium
- How advertising is changing today as the world becomes more polarized and authentic
- How should advertising in podcasts develop? Dynamic insertion or live reads, or both, or something New?
- What do podcasters need to do to grow audiences these days?
- How he thinks podcasting is changing now and where are the opportunities that he sees today
Show Guest Links:
Send questions and comments to:
@Spreaker on Twitter using #SpreakerLive
Tech Support: support at spreaker.com
Rob Greenlee: Rob at Spreaker.com and http://twitter.com/robgreenlee