Spreaker Live Show host and Head of Content Rob Greenlee speaks with Wayne Shepherd, President, Wayne Shepherd Communications who moderated the radio/podcasting panel session at NRB’s Proclaim16 religious media conference on February 25th, 2016.
Wayne Shepherd’s voice is heard widely in Christian radio and television, as well as numerous audio books and special projects. With over 40 years of broadcast experience, Wayne serves a growing number of clients as a radio host, interviewer, voice over, and consultant. He serves on the Boards of National Religious Broadcasters (NRB).
Click read more to see the specific topics discussed in this 33 minute interview.
Show Guest Topics:
- Has digital media/radio and now podcasting changed how Christians worship these days? Has it increased access to worship?
- What are some of the best ways Podcasting can be used to spread the word of god and faith?
- Wayne discusses his First Person Interview Podcast that is all about stories and authentic discussions
- What are some other show topic ideas beyond the mega church recording of sermons for their faith-based podcasts?
- How should faith-based podcasters promote their shows?
- We talk about NRB (National Religious Broadcasters) and Proclaim16 Convention? It’s 40 year importance to your career?
- What are other opportunities for Faith-based Radio?
- How should Christian Radio embrace podcasting?