Here is another episode of the Spreaker Live Show #41. Our Head of Content Rob Greenlee’s guest on the Jan 13th, 2016 episode was Seth Resler, Digital Dot Connector at Jacobs Media and writes for the JacobsMediaBlog.com and AllAccess.com “Broadcaster Meets Podcaster” column.
He is interviewing with radio and podcast industry leaders at SethResler.com and is also 20-year broadcast radio veteran. He has years of experience both on the microphone and behind the programming desk. Then he left full time radio to enter the new world of online marketing and then that took him back to podcasting and online radio.
Show Discussion Topics:
- Seth tells us about his radio background and his role of being a Digital Dot Connector to Radio.
- Talks about his experience with the podcasting space and community, what is different from Radio?
- Answers question “The Biggest Podcasting Event of the Year Just Happened. Where Was Commercial Radio?”
- What he has learned about how podcasting can help radio?
- Seth talks about the inspiration for his article “The Race to Dominate the World of Podcasting”.
- Talks about advertisers wanting standard podcasting metrics: Nielsen, A New Player or Apple/Google?
- His prediction about podcasting in the future?
- He tells us about the WorldWideRadioSummit.com in LA this April, 2016
Show Guest Links:
Send Questions and Comments to:
@Spreaker on Twitter using #SpreakerLive
Tech Support: support at spreaker.com
Rob Greenlee: Rob at Spreaker.com and http://twitter.com/robgreenlee