We’re getting ready for another live podcast episode today at 3pm PST / 6pm EST! In episode 34, our Head of Content Rob Greenlee will be behind the mic together with the inspiring Steven Goldstein as his guest, discussing the relationship between podcasts and radio content.
Steven, CEO of AmplifiMedia.com, is recognized as a thought leader in audio programming, marketing, and management. He has developed numerous successful radio brands and nurtured and advanced local and national talent at NBC Radio, CBS Radio, and Sega Communications.
The two will be dealing with the following topics:
– Most audio today is still consumed in real-time on the radio, but how rapidly is that changing with on-demand content?
– How is podcasting, or on-demand audio, altering the big business of broadcast radio?
– How are podcasts different than radio?
– How can audio content creators better understand the space and develop strategies to optimize it?
– How should a new or existing content creator and radio folks think about the podcasting medium?
– Listen in to Adore.fm‘s Podcast Network Promo: Aaron Roden of the Air-Raid Podcast drops bombs of awesome music in your earholes.
You can listen to the Spreaker Live Show at 3pm PST / 6pm EST here: